In the haste of getting everything ready for this session 3, I forgot that I had done this... In any case the hardware and internet access was not ready at the start of the session ( brand new room, no Interactive whiteboard, using projector and laptop that had not been used in Hounslow Library before so not linked to Wifi), so by the time I could play it they were already well into the activities. Oh well.
So that's how it wasn't useful that time...
How could it be useful?
I could perhaps record my feedback on the learner's performance and achievements so far, and email them a link to it so they could listen in privacy. I can do it in my own time, useful since I work from home so much. It would save time in the session, as otherwise I would be going round each person in turn talking to them about their work, and during that time all the others have to have something meaningful that they can do without my support. I am not using a written ILP for this course as it's part of a longer Employability course they are doing, and there is an overall ILP that covers all of it. So this is one way to have feedback recorded without the need for a separate document. Hmmm. I'll give it a go.
No comments:
Post a Comment