Options for curating & communicating with push tech, and to use or not?
Twitter - Don't think many colleagues use it.
Facebook - if they do it's for personal not work and many wouldn't bother doing both.
VLE - theoretically best but presently RSS feeds do not work for me.
In addition, I have an agreement with my curriculum manager that I will provide a periodic input of new ideas and tech suggestions via our LinkedIn team group. Since that has not taken off in a big way yet (and could my input change that?) I am going to try Rebelmouse as the central repository, and see if I can persuade a couple of people to "follow" it and give me a bit of feedback as to whether they have been able to make use of any of the material or tools I post about. I can publish the Rebelmouse page to LinkedIn I believe so I can still meet that task.I have the chance to try out the idea in some CPD workshops I've just been asked to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment