Monday, 4 November 2013

VLE and IWB workshop training page

Here's a screenshot of some of the VLE course page I set up for the recent workshop.  It contained several links and interactive activities which I do hope the attendees will actually join in with.  (We didn't have time on the day to go into many of them).   I created the Wordsearch, 2 assignments (one with a linked resource to view, simple webquest style), edited the Tutor Guide and included a discussion forum, a chat and a simple feedback poll.    I also linked to a Padlet resources wall  http://padlet.com/wall/Whiteboardtips and a feedback wall.  
Here's the page link:  http://learn.hace.org.uk/course/view.php?id=783

Unfortunately for my Whiteboard demonstrations and the Voki, the tutor PC I was using did not have Flash installed... So no pretty interactives.
screenshot of VLE training page showing some activity tasks and links
screenshot of another portion of VLE training page showing forum, chat, assignment and poll

No comments:

Post a Comment