Saturday, 24 January 2015

Alternative to dvolver for Family Learning

Have had some mild concerns that dvolver's characters and backgrounds are not all suitable for children. Although when they choose, they tend to go for the young lady with handbag, the slippered man, the bear and the Uncle Sam characters. So Voki could be an alternative to create and give a voice to an animated character they can design and have say whatever they want - I want them to get the character to give some e-safety advice. It can be shared by email just like dvolver video, is quicker, and still free. If create account they can make as many as they want. Here's one I did in about 5 mins: I added the Squeaky sound effect.
He is saying:  Hodor the hamster here, with a Happy New Year.  How quickly time will pass, when you're having fun in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment